Cucumber Patch is situated adjacent to the ski area in a secluded 188 acre nature preserve overlooking the town of Breckenridge. It is conveniently located just off Ski Hill Road in the prestigious Shock Hill Subdivision. The gondola access is a few minutes walk from your front door whisking you to the slopes in a matter of minutes.
- Town of Breckenridge – 1.22 kilometers or .76 miles to the center of town from the front door.
- Breckenridge Ski Area – The Breck-Connect Gondola provides access to all of Breckenridge’s world class Ski Area’s 2,358 acres of pure snow bliss! The gondola services the base of Peak 7 and Peak 8.
Vertical Rise: 3,398 ft.
Total Skiable Acres: 2,358 acres
Average Annual Snowfall: 300 in.
Number of Lifts: 30
Number of Trails: 155
Longest Run: 3.5 miles (Four O’Clock)
- Other stats:
Open Date: Nov-11-2010
Close Date: April-24-2011
Base: 9,600 ft.
Summit: 12,998 ft.
Snowiest Month: December
Number of Parks/Pipes: 4 Parks/3 Pipes
- Breckenridge Golf Club – Jack Nicklaus designed the quintessential 27-hole golf course that provides views of spectacular vistas while enjoying the ultimate golf experience. Golf Digest rates it a 4 ½ star facility and one of their top “Upscale Places to Play.” It is just 8 kilometers or 5.14 miles from your doorstep.
- Shopping – The town of Breckenridge offers of 200 shops and over 70 bars and restaurants.
- Snowmobile Tours and Rentals – There are several tour companies in the Breckenridge area that over an adventurous escape into the Colorado Rockies.
- Fly fishing – The best in the world!
- Horseback Riding – Several local ranches date back to the 1800’s and offer exploration of thousands of mountain acres by horseback
- Whitewater Rafting – Enjoy the experience of a lifetime on some of Colorado’s most spectacular rivers.
- And, don’t forget – Right out your back door is our very own 188 acre nature preserve with endless Nordic trails for the cross-country skiers in your group. It’s not uncommon to see a deer or a family of foxes strolling by your private deck.
Our Favorite Restaurants
Le Petit Paris (161 Adams Ave)